BCM 0.00% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Totally concur, I too sold out today for a paper loss of $58,000...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Totally concur, I too sold out today for a paper loss of $58,000 and an actual loss of $7000
    I believe statements of visible gold in initial drilling cores should not be allowed unless those observations are made within JORC code guidelines ( ie actual laboratory testing).

Otherwise statements such as visible gold over long intervals can be made by Juan or Migual
    or Carlos who may have skin in the game via his cousin Pablo who lives in Australia and has a chunk of a particular Brazilian based spec gold ( or whatever ) stock.

No more statements that can affect a share price without proper JORC testing is my view .

Anyhow I gave up the punt after Prince Of Penzance won the Melbourne cup.

No form logic there.

Another lesson learnt .

So for me no more penny dreadfuls whilst the investor receives no support from the ASX re reporting procedures and proper investigations in to "weird share price movements" as others have alluded to.

Also the other take out is the old adage - if it seems too good to be true - it probably is .

Anyhow all the above is just my own opinion and good continued health to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.054K 120.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94187 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 588235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.