BCN 0.00% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Beyond a Joke, page-57

1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    we all have our individual views, im not going to say my opinion is better than your LW.. personally I feel this will be more like 1929-1933 fall and i dont share your optimism with house prices treading water.. interest rates going up = house prices going down IMO, definitely the case for cities, rural land might be different due to the globalists war on the food chain. I see gold beating the market at a bare minimum until 2028/9, possibly a decade past that, Im still not ruling out lower lows for gold before take off, but i think they will coinside with higher DXY too so in AUD terms not much to sweat about.
    there is of course the argument from some macroanalysts that there is a blow off top yet to come .. it might happen.. if it does I think it will only be in nominal terms, gold will be rising with it as the asset class rotation takes hold.
    My base case view is that we are heading into an orchestrated depression for the purpose of govts introducing communistic solutions as they pretend to be our saviours. we will have higher taxes, higher interest rates, and govt buying out companies via bailouts... Credit Suisse could mark the start of GFC2 but in reality its already started iun Europe with the part nationalization of certain energy companies.

I dont see a blow off top coming.. i see a dead cat bounce followed by an asset price correction into 2023 to reflect both changed economic environment in terms of demand and also higher interest rates devaluing stock market.. it s already started.. FedEx cutting back.. Nike in inventory build up. cost of business soaring but wages not soaring.. it has to give.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $6.823K 262.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 252369 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5057946 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.