UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

beyond a joke, page-16

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    bungy and kwaidan - spot on.

i agree that news, any news, any update would be fantastic. but in this market the price will not reflect any feel good update/announcement.
    i would never want the company to withhold anything if it was known, but i am more than happy for them to take their time and try to ride this out.

we got a jorc compliant DSO 111.7mt resource just before the market lost her guts and look whats happened to UMC. now granted, i wouldnt have expected $6 in these times, woulda been nice tho, but i def expected UMC to hold its own and at well over $2. didnt we all??

now most of us are resilient long termers, who are extremely annoyed at the current SP but who largely see it as an opportunity to top up. well, those lucky enuff to have spare cash.
    last time we were at $1 we didnt have the benefit of a jorc'd 111.7mt DSO resource!!
    money for jam. buying $5/tonne for $1.15 - not bad!!

my opinion - if an update/announcement comes out, and it doesnt state a 1.8bt DSO resource under 3.4cm of cover 23m from a multiuser train station, then the loose hands will panic and send the price crashing.

personally i dont want a feel good update as it will go un-noticed, maybe even punished by the market. she didnt care that we found a heap of the good stuff, she wont care that we are "working on things".

the announcement needs to be material.
    so im happy to trust the UMC guys to take their time and get it all right.

now, where can i get my hands on sum cash...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.