NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

peteI work with the belief you can't trust anyone so be sure you...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    pete

I work with the belief you can't trust anyone so be sure you know what you're doing!

To answer a Q. from a fellow punter (see I do help now and then) Newsat owns 100% of the company used to launch jabiru.

But before I go to dream of my boat named Newanic let me end my fantastic posts today by saying sorry for whatever I did wrong by sticking it to Newsat haters.

You have to understand just as they get upset when it goes up, I get excited (over really) when it follows the master plan.

As for not helping fellow investors what a load of BS hoewver if you think I'm going to suck up to people that in my opinion damage the stock in the eyes of new investors you're mistaking.

"Others can post that" means there are people here with access to sale records no doubt, let them hint at who the buyer(s) are, why should it all be left to me?

I don't have the same access plus I'd rather keep my favours for when we really need them.

On a final note. I purchased today, I have not been selling while suggesting it's a good idea to buy. Call me silly I just keep buying :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.