FBR 8.00% 2.7¢ fbr ltd

Beyond Build 1

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    ...as Youssef said the other day, "There won't be a takeover. The closest thing that may happen (and seems reasonably likely) is CAT will buy the rights or IP for the Hadrian X outright. I would guess between 500m and 2bn..."

...I had a moment of clarity yesterday while I shovelled spent grain out of a mash tun at my day job, I believe this is exactly what's going to happen. Some clues that lead to this are right in front of us.
    1) We all know FBR have immense capacity to be bigger than Ben Hur, they need to scale up very fast to keep ahead of their huge staffing costs and R&D costs and prototype building costs. $10M capital from CAT will hardly keep the doors open for 6 months!
    2) They changed their name early. Why? because maybe they're considering selling off the only product that that name reflected. ...HXwill become the stepping stone to scale up the company that brought robots outdoors. ...And they could sell it for a very generous sum.
    3) Selling the rights to HX elliviates their responsibility to scale up a to a size which realistically they don't have the money to do themselves, $500M(<) would allow the company to really dive in to a deeper level on the next protject. They won't have to worry about cornerstone investors, capital raising, or angry shareholders who complain that the company is spending all the money and not making any yet.
    4) If they don't sell it, it may be 2 or 3 years until they begin to see a cash flow at all.
    5) R&D have a list of projects as long as my arm to implement DST into but really not enough capital man-hours to get those projects moving. It wouldn't take long to get moving with more money and labour.

In doing this they could potentially keep the rights to selling the bricks and glue to keep cash coming in the door long-term.

Such a move would be a great long term strategy but whose's to say it would be CAT who have to buy the HX and not a government like KSA, the country who are building 500,000 homes by 2023 and diversifying their country to become the tech world leaders?

...Just food for thought...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $210.5K 7.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1225137 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 156732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.