NMR 0.00% 2.2¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

NMR is being hugely hyped up at the moment on Hot Copper and its...

1. 251 Posts.
    NMR is being hugely hyped up at the moment on Hot Copper and its definitely polarising people! I have been holding NMR since November and but some of these hyped posts even make me uncomfortable and a little uneasy of my holding!

But then I think back to my research and the research of other NMR posters who have done the leg work and feel secure in my investment!

The reality is that this stock will rise and fall on its way up, there will pumps and dumps - to shake out the weak hands - guaranteed!

People will move in and out when they are happy with their profits or cannot stomach their losses! and they will make a lot of noise via HC posts while they are doing it. But it is exactly that - It's just NOISE!

The amount of hype on the NMR thread at the moment is a little annoying - but just because its being overly hyped at present doesnt mean that there is no substance to this company - on the contrary the fundamentals are strong and the SP will creep up IMHO regardless of rampers or downrampers!!

PB

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.