ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Fudgy, you conveniently seem to forget that we have been told...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Fudgy, you conveniently seem to forget that we have been told that we "will" have a number of deals before Xmas and that POC1 "will" not work without us and numerous other events that "will" happen.

None of these other "will" happen events have actually come to fruition.

In respect of the "will" progress to PCT stage I would assume that something either needs to be done by ADO for this progress to occur or otherwise there must be no objections raised against this patent. Obviously something needs to happen for this progress to occur otherwise why do they use the term "progress" implying that it needs to be moved to the next step.

If the term "will" as used by ADO had been successfully achieved in respect of all of their prior announcements and or predictions I could accept your criticism, but as their has been an almost total lack of achievement by ADO I would prefer official confirmation that progress to PCT stage has been achieved.

If such progress has not been achieved then it would mean that either the Patent has lapsed or that there has been some impediment to that progress. Either way I want to know what the actual situation is as at 20 April 2016 which appears to be the "D" day for progress to PCT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.