3DP 2.13% 4.8¢ pointerra limited

Beyond the Point Cloud with Pointerra, page-15

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Good advice, thanks, the don't add to a losing position struck a tone with me.

It's impossible to tell the future of where pointerra will be in a year from now, but I like what I've seen of the management and the development path of the product and company, so I've stuck around despite a significant paper loss. 95% of investors would have to be sitting on a loss at the moment as it is below IPO.

Saw this video tonight, http://www.*.com.au/companies/stock...xplains-why-97-of-speculators-fail-10218.html.
    He makes one point in investing at the spec end, see your initial investment decision through, at this end of the market it can mean sitting on a painful paper loss. I planned to give pointerra till the end of this year to demonstrate they have a legitimate business.

How much lower will the price go in that time, I can't see it going below 1 cent but who knows, plenty of stocks in the ASX $4mill wastebasket, 2 cents historically has been the bottom for this stock.

As stated by others, markets waiting for news of revenue, just like Australia's waiting for rain in this drought. So I guess that's where I will draw the line, no news of revenue by end of year and I'll remove my hat from the ring. At the rate it's going, that hat won't be worth much, but let's hope the sp decline slows to a crawl real soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $39.79K 840.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 245285 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 265487 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.