PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

beyond their control

1. 521 Posts.
    Unfortunately this has gone beyond PNA managements control now and it is all down to market sentiment and the price of copper and unfortunately the price of copper is not likely to recover soon...

The company is doing everything right but if the product they are selling is falling in price then there is nothing they can do to correct this...worth bearing in mind though that the whole project was based around Copper at $1.35 per pound so whatever way you look at it this is horribly oversold but likely to get cheaper...that is the sad truth no matter how hard it is to swallow..i have had a wild wild ride with PNA and on paper had done really well at one point... but now I am pretty much back to where I started 2 years ago!! All up i guess I have probably lost $3,000 to $4,000 which is not bad considering...mind you at one point I was up to $125K profit on paper for PNA!!! Shame to have seen that evaporate but it was only ever a paper gain....i started out the PNA investment adventure with $10,000 and now I have got just under $7,000 having been up as high as $125,000!!!! Painful but at least it was only ever on paper and I am sure there a lot others in the same boat as me...

I was trying to rationalise this in my mind...have I lost $125,000 or have I lost $3,000 to $4,000? Feels a lot less painful to think of it as the latter!!!

Great company and it will come back but right now is not its time..hope I can get lucky on the way up second time around..i have learnt a lot from this..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.