KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

"we don’t know if the „white“ mountains in their nice marketing...

1. 33,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    "we don’t know if the „white“ mountains in their nice marketing papers were real salt or just useless dirt"

I have it on good authority that the "white mountains" are neither dirt or salt , apparently the white mountains are snow mixed with some ice . What upsets me is that according to ASX non disclosure laws this should have been reported to the market , as the company was unable to separate the ice out from the snow .
    The ice is where the money is as it can be trucked down to Perth for cooling , the snow is only viable as a credit for the ski season and only then if there is sufficient to make a decent sized ski slope , the drop in share price mirrors that ski slope and was only an experimental drop , the next month will see the share price go to over 60 cents , as crystal meth will also be found as a magnesium by product and easy to extract out of the ice and with the tight labour market in WA means there is no testing for it for FIFO workers so increasingly a way to reduce anxiety levels for both KLL shareholders and workers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.