KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Beyondie 2022, page-31

1. 7,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Yea but they build plants in places like Austria who today has a temperature of -1 so if they just copied that design and then replicated it in the desert with current temps of 46 the solutions mother liquor ect would react very differently doing the same job, even KLLs pilot plant was done over there in Germanys temperature conditions.   

The fact they are not giving any details is of concern, But agreed I spoke to GW and all was great, fine and dandy!
    Looking back now SO4 had lower grade salt but couldn’t seperate the so4 from brine either, I don’t know how they fix it but transparency is a start. Like for fook sake they show a picture on the first production Announcement standing in front of a mound of salt holding a few shiny buckets making investor’s think that’s SOP when really it was tailings!

The big end of town won’t be happy either, all those 50m investors would have been painted some bull sheet about it’s done we have produced smooth sailing from here, they invest at a big discount 18c  and now it’s at 12c, problem is if they announce something bad like they always do this will the share price will fall like a stone as investors try to get something out hoping the so4 nightmare doesn’t happen again, if they need more capital who would give it to them????

I am not sure legally if they can just use all the money they raised to expand the plant to fix problems.

Anyway continuously lied too and same thing my calls and emails are now not being returned!

7985B0B9-DEC4-4FB9-8587-74761E2B3C5A.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.