BEZ 6.45% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

BEZ A Golden Year in 2024, page-11

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Although this project has a number of great highlights and positives, the BIGGEST factor that has really kept me believing and very heavily invested in BEZ has been Dato.

The ethics of him and his company making money but to the advantage of his customers (by having them investing in gold, especially in this economic day and age), are hugely advantageous and make this company an attractive and what feels a much safer investment. Coming from a pretty decent position in FFX and LLL, who completely hung their investors out to dry with blatant theft, I have a very short judgement of West Perth fatcat phuckwits.

The Malays are no dills and being old school wisdom, Dato fills me with confidence he will keep things ethical and moving along. His removal of JB seems justified, post her departure selling behaviour. I get the feeling we dodged a real bullet with her, thanks to him.

As Rick Rule would say, "I prefer to deal with a top management team with an average deposit, than an average management team with a top tier deposit."

I think we've been blessed with both, which makes BEZ an even more attractive an undervalued project. The rerate on this thing is gonna be wild. Anjoy the ride, everyone, and don't be surprised if we get a speeding ticket or three along the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.006(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $69.67K 734.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
0.006 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ 206874
Last updated 15.22pm 14/06/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.