BEZ 2.27% 9.0¢ besra gold inc.

The fundamentals have changed Roony . I very much doubt that any...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The fundamentals have changed Roony .

I very much doubt that any works on the PP have not been started .

There is significant evidence that the funding deal agreed too will not be viable in its current form . IMO. If that plays out we will need to go to traditional funding deals that will involve dilution. I've voiced my opinions before that the project has more chance of success if that involved parties already engaged with the local Sarawak communities that DO NOT want the leases renewed.

Fundamentals go beyond what gold is in the ground .

The PP is vital to this as it will provide the data if we can get this out of the ground safely , environmentally and profitably .

Bulk samples only provide a snapshot . Anyone involved in mining including the "smart Money " know this to be true.

So now we have had a 6 month delay for the PP to even being started . That is IMO a major fundamental change . The missing payment that if is payed next month it's 3 months late due to some bizarre bank error is another .

I've got a pretty good job . Quite a bit of responsibility too . I'm very certain that the bigger are also starting to see red flags popping up and will also be looking at this very closely .

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $21.04K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 345400 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 87543
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.