BEZ 2.27% 9.0¢ besra gold inc.

I can't disagree here, Roony.The thesis of this company hasn't...

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I can't disagree here, Roony.

The thesis of this company hasn't changed, in my opinion, also. The company is still in a binding agreement with QM, QM aren't illiquid or insolvent, and remain the number 1 shareholder of this stock (major skin in this) - Dato will make sure this progresses at pace and succeeds, and work continues to progress at Bau. Retail drawing long bows and way off tangents on what they see reported in the market and head for the one exit in the cinema. They can try and buy in later.....good luck.

Those with confidence in their convictions about BEZ will take advantage of those who want to hand over cheap shares, and more so to instos, who will lock up more blocks making this an even more illiquid stock....so to ST trade this will be silly.

If you believe in the thesis that is BEZ, this is a Rick Rule Paladin decision (or maybe later if retail sells off more) where you back up the truck, or you get out and start again elsewhere. Loved BEZ at 13c.....love it even more at 9.

I will say that company communication needs to vastly improve, and that will certainly be raised at the next AGM in Melbourne without doubt. The next few weeks will be interesting, especially if JB is gone. I say "if" because she seems to still be hanging around even after large dumps to the buy side the last few weeks. T20 won't have changed all that much in terms of makeup (excluding Pangaea), but I think T40 will have seen many retail exit.

AIMO

Last edited by JoeCool5150: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $21.04K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 345400 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 87543
Last updated 15.53pm 26/04/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.