BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Hi Ron,The recent drill results were from the testing of the...

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Hi Ron,
    The recent drill results were from the testing of the anomalies W/NW of Jugan. these anomalies gave strong IP signals and were the focus of the 23/24 1800+m DD campaign. They are not as far as I understand the same anomalies as pictured in the previous post. See the geographical location of Jugan area vs Pejiru.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6071/6071597-eea140d6c81cfe54f9cd11abfb77d7ea.jpg

Pejiru/Kapor is at the other end if you like of the Bau gold field. This anomaly is potentially one of the sweet spots of which there are 16 yes SIXTEEN sweet spot targets. I believe it has not yet been drilled.
    DD cores were drilled to assess the geological structure of an area that was completely UNTESTED.
    The cores including the mineralised intercept don’t display visible gold as the mineralised ore is Carlin style. The grade would have been returned post assay.

One of the “sweet spots” which was drilled and subsequently mined was at Tai Parit just up the road. Tha single spot was open pitted and produced ~1.2M oz of gold at 7 g/t grade. ALL WITHIN 80m of surface.

When they say we may be looking at a further 4-9 Moz’s, you might well be forgiven for believing it may be a LOT more.

Last edited by oilskin: 01/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.