BEZ 0.00% 9.4¢ besra gold inc.

You make it sound like the company has been doing nothing but...

1. 1,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    You make it sound like the company has been doing nothing but sitting on their hands whilst they wait for JB to slowly bleed out her position. If the SP was going lower and lower without absorption, I'd be worried to. But whatever she's wanted to sell, the market has soaked up VERY well. Dato has been cleaning dead wood in the company, since it's HIS company that is throwing money at this project. He tapped JB on the shoulder, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same to Seton......I didn't see Seton setting the world on fire from what I saw of him, which wasn't much.

Price not going fast enough for you??? Tough. Find a hobby whilst you wait or like I've said to others, pick up the phone and ask the company some questions or sell out and find another AGY that's happy to update the market every time it farts, and still goes lower.

Until we have operations going, I don't see what a CEO is gonna do that Dato can't. Until then, this company doesn't need to spend money unnecessarily. A tightly run ship shows me their approach towards frivolously spending money, unlike many other ASX shitcos.

Once we have JB out, which is probably now, let's judge what happens. If nothing, then I'll join you in your opinions, but right now, you're coming across like you're in a hurry on a project that needs time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $26.15K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50930 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ 223458
Last updated 15.44pm 24/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.