BEZ 2.04% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

In your first post you pretended to be a nice and new poster....

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4240
    In your first post you pretended to be a nice and new poster. Then in your 2nd post you showed your full colour straight away. Look at your response to Deadfred. It was vicious and mean attack to his nickname.

Back to your theory of "if Quantum is insolvent then it has the right to
    take the whole BAU project from Besra for free", that only makes sense if you also agree that if you sell your house, someone comes and negotiate with you on a price, say $1mil and paid a 5% deposit. 1 month later he calls you and cancels the agreement to purchase your house and demand you to let him take your house for free. Does that make sense to you?

I talked to my close friend who is based in Brisbane and has been a judge for the last 23 years just yesterday about this. He is also a financial consultant for many wealthy multimillionaires. I myself have done Commercial Law at Monash University. Let me tell you this: all of the stuff you (and your friends that i have put on ignore) have put in your interpretation of the contract is utter rubbish. My lawyer friend said "is that a real question? What a load of rubbish. How can a party who broke the contract has a right to walk away free of damages, let alone be rewarded to take the project for free? Those people must have a lot of imaginative brain shells".

From $2mil first deposit, then turns into $34mil. What a joke. It is so easy to make money isnt it.

Rather than relying on social media, ticktok, Facebook, how about rely on something more concrete like the following which showed the company specifically signed a USD $1.2mil contract with a China based manufacturer to build the pilot plant equipment. This should shut down those trolls about pilot plant was never real or will never be delivered.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6073/6073946-c3bd534d545734382653fdd0a710f11f.jpg

So, let me ask you again: do you agree someone comes and agree to buy your house, pay 5% deposit, then 1 month later inform you that he does not want to buy your house any more and you have to pay him back 15 times his deposit or give the house to him for free? Do you agree to it? Does it make sense to you? Have you ever seen in your life any deal like that? Does "binding contract" means anything to you?

Your non-sense post gets 18 likes tell me one thing: there are many who have sold out and want to get back in but are now facing the prospect of buying at higher prices than they want. No wonder 5.6mil shares were sold today but only moved sp by 0.2c. I dare to say all the small sell orders all the way to 10c are from 1 single manipulator. He has had his shares chewed up by buyers at 8.4c, 8.5c, 8.6c and found out that he could not keep selling because his trick didn't work to induce others to sell this afternoon and so he did pull his sell orders at 8.7c.

Quantum Metal has been a bullion dealer for 22 years, in 45 countries, and multi international institutions, and with Reserve Bank of Malaysia.

Get some real reading and researching. Not Tiktok or Facebook scammers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $65.14K 677.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 273 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 72165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ 144548
Last updated 15.12pm 06/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.