BEZ 5.49% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

Good posting Ron, cheers for bringing itnupI noticed the drill...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Good posting Ron, cheers for bringing itnup
    I noticed the drill results were forgotten by midday. The banter has crept outwards since. Admittedly I failed my 2nd year of Geology due to class attendance and only aced licking different rocks, but I don't see any reason to call drills duds just yet. Lower grade results are typical of the geology and operations planned. If you were to compare these results to other mobs drills building underground mines sure they're low on paper and unfortunately it's normal to see a low grade than to think Carlin-Trend, it gets us all.

Where I'm from they chase veins underground but down the road blokes dig holes. Those mobs interpret their results differently and work accordingly.

I was disappointed about the plant being built in Q3, but then consider the implications of a a flooded gold leech, and make your own judgement. It hadn't gotten to suits pointing at the ground arguing, it was sorted better for business and the environment and I appreciate that as a shareholder. But understand how both the PP and the drills could appear very meh if not following closely.

That's just my own interpretation of it but have always considered the Bau project feasible and profitable as compared to commencing mining in Australia, as well as a stable country.

all my own opinion anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.682K 68.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19730 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 80164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ 95655
Last updated 15.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.