BEZ 1.01% 9.8¢ besra gold inc.

BEZ REVIEW, page-6

1. 2,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4236
    In that video the 3 amateur guys talked about "how can they pay the $300mil over 30 months? How can they produce the gold before all the money is paid to build the mine?". I stop watching it and had a good laugh because it shows these guys have no idea what they are talking about whatsoever.

Why?

It is because the mine is not going to be built tomorrow, not this year, maybe not next year. The company, just like any other mining projects out there, need to go through a whole lot of other activities before they are ready to build the mine. The DFS is not started yet. No ming permit yet (has been lodged recently). So, why the hell any customer want to commit all $300mil at once, now, today. For what? Just to let that big sum of money sit in the bank? Clearly these guys have no minimum basic knowledge of how a deposit can be turned into a producing mine. They clearly think a mine can be built tomorrow or in a few months.

And from the investor's perspective that is the off-take customer QM in this case, they need to see the project de-risked along the way to pay further deposits. In fact you will see all of deals like this from major giant mining powerhouses like Glencore, BHP,...when they sign a funding deal with a prospective mining company they always set milestones upon which they would release staged parcels of fund to the project. No one company would be stupid to throw a big sum of money into a project without certain milestones set.

Keep relying on those clueless guys for your investment decisions. But not for me. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $40.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $32.45K 326.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40209 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 71428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 107659
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.