BEZ 5.49% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

Hi All,I have just had a follow up conversation with the...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Hi All,

I have just had a follow up conversation with the company.

They are still hopeful that they will be able to announce the payment from Quantum prior to end of month as per the last announcement where they stated "änticipated"

I have it reconfirmed that the issue is not that Quantum does not have the funds. The ongoing issue is due to the fact that some banks wont open an account as Quantum are a gold bullion dealer and this has risk of potential money laundering,

One poster here mentioned that Besra don't have access to the money paid by Quantum (held in a seperate account) This is also not factual.

Besra still has circa $30mil AUD in the bank (assume this does not include the 9.8mil) so any innuendo of insolvency not moving forward with drilling pilot plant DFS etc etc is just untrue.

Pilot plant (confirmed the other posters comments) that they are awaiting the 2nd part of the plant to arrive in the next few weeks or so via Jinpeng so Q3 is looking likely imo. Still have some permits that they are working on.

i am looking forward to the commencement of further infill drilling to sure up the research for the upcoming DFS later in 2024.

Anyway I am in this for the long term so happy to share for those that have been unable to get in contact with the company.

In my opinion, it all comes down to how long you are prepared to wait it out. As mentioned before this stock is not really for traders,

Have a good day !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.682K 68.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19730 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 80164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ 95655
Last updated 15.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.