BEZ 2.04% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

All downrampers working tirelessly day and night, public...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4240
    All downrampers working tirelessly day and night, public holidays, hour by hour, minute by minute, trying to talk other holders into selling their shares. For what?

FACTS: to buy the cheap shares from those sellers.

No downrampers working for free.

In the face of rising gold price, each and every gold project is now having a spectacular chance of massive profit.

Quantum is a 30% shareholder of BEZ and is now so far a AUD $760mil off-take deal customer with 5% deposit = AUD $38mil already paid and received by BEZ. This gold project at current gold price and expected much higher gold price in the years ahead is massively profitable. Quantum is the biggest beneficiary of BAU project when it is in production.

A look at a few other gold stocks:

- Bellevue Gold Limited, BGL, MC = ~2.2bil, in production.
    - De Grey Mining, DEG, MC = ~2.3bil, DFS stage, no funding, no off-take yet.
    - Southern Cross Gold, SXG, MC = ~3.80bil, in drilling stage, no MRE, no PFS, no DFS,...yet.

Every company is different in many metrics: resource quantity, development stage, cash on hand, funding stage, off-take stage,....Based on MCs of these companies, I believe if BEZ can transit to production stage its MC can reach $1.2bil to $2bil or sp can reach $2.80 to $4.70 per share based on current SOI. If BEZ needs to raise more funding through traditional methods, then obviously it will involve share dilution, just like most of other projects.

If Quantum is going to fund that USD $300mil pre-payment deal then obviously Quantum will reap a huge benefit and BEZ also will reap a huge benefit. In fact even at current status of 30% holdings of BEZ and $760mil binding off-take contracts of gold purchase with AUD $38mil deposit already paid, Quantum stands to reap more than AUD $1bil, including AUD $700mil to $1bil on the gold contract price and the future gold price in 2028-2028 when it receives the gold deliveries assuming gold price growth average 10% per year. Plus, as a 30% shareholder of BEZ, Quantum's shareholding in BEZ could be worth $360mil (based on BEZ's MC of $1.2bil at production stage) to $600mil (based on BEZ's MC of $2bil at production). My rough calculation is if Quantum is going to fund USD $300mil pre-payment package, it would deliver QM at least AUD $7bil handsome profit if gold price keeps growing at average 10% per annum. To say it is massive profit is an understatement.

Of course BEZ can always transit to production with QM and also with other partners (other off-takers, other stragetic investors) just like almost all other mining projects out there. There are so many funding options out there. Noblemen Ventures Pty Ldt has been officially engaged by BEZ in November to look for more commercial and corporate deals. Noblemen Ventures Pty Ldt is the broker that brought QUANTUM and BESRA together for the off-take and pre-payment deal.

With gold price smashing through new record almost every month and in fact almost every week in March, these downrampers will try to tell you everything they can think of hopefully fool a few more holders into selling. But they know the risk-reward for BEZ is so compelling and they must buy back the shares. They know everyone knows that. They know everyone can see the potential of this stock is in the range of $2-$4 sp or MC can potentially increase to the range $1bil-$2bil on successful transit to production.

They know each of the other downrampers is planning to buy back the shares before them. They also know probably 20-30 other sellers at 13c-15c are now also ready to buy back shares. They also know some of the other top 20, top50 shareholders are also topping up or buying back shares. They also know there are many new buyers to move in at this opportunity. In other words they know they are competing with potentially 30-50 other buyers big and small in the days ahead.

So, do your research. Weigh up the risk and the reward and make your own decisions.

This is a game of who buying before who because they know there wont be enough cheap shares floating around from a few fake sellers in the next few days.

EACH DOWNRAMPER IS POTENTIALLY BUYER TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY KNOW OTHER DOWNRAMPERS ARE ALSO PLANNING TO BUY BEFORE THEM.

Risk-Reward question for me is:

- How much i potentially lose per share from here? 10? or 20% or 50?. That is 0.9c or 1.8c or 4.5c.

- How much I potentially gain per share from here or what is the potential MC if BEZ at production stage from here? $1bil or $1.5bil or $2bil?

> If no share dilution, then the reward is equal to $2.40sp or $4sp or $4.8sp based on current SOI and options.
    > If there is share diltuion, then how much dilution will be the scenarios going into production? 50% or 100% or 200%? If say there is going to be 100% share dilution then expected sp at production stage would be half of the above sp or $1.20sp or $2sp or $2.40sp.

Do your own risk-reward analysis for yourself and act accodingly.

In the meantime this is gold price at my time of writing. A new record again.

Ps: I'll be topping up 200k shares tomorrow. Cannot resist the opportunity.

Goldnova1, Goldenboys, 29101971 are now on my ignore list. They are wasting my time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6071/6071421-1d6df2ce26f2be0e97e5489e32221dfe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $65.14K 677.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 273 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 72165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ 144548
Last updated 15.12pm 06/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.