BEZ 3.09% 10.0¢ besra gold inc.

My theory on the bank account delay.Once again we go back to...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    My theory on the bank account delay.

Once again we go back to Islamic law, there's a tightly regulated section called Bay al-sarf that people should be aware of if not already.

The buy and sell gold for "silver" / "silver" for gold with differences in the values are permissable as long that the exchange and possession takes place in the same setting. There are also conditions pertaining to shariah compliant storage of wealth, exchanges of fiat currency within online transactions and we are in the era of crypto currencies and digital non-material wealth, so all of those must be taken in consideration. There are also clauses on insurances, loans and interest which I'm sure would have something to do with both QMs & Besras affairs.

As technology changes adaptations are made by the relevant Islamic authority but the principles of Bay al-sarf have remained the same and are edhered to, and that's very important to billions around the world.

I believe Dato being a rather successful and from what I see generally well to do businessman in Malaysia he would have a better understanding and far more experience in that and still see his direct involvement a priceless asset moving forward. That may sound like an up ramp to some but it's my opinion and my wallet talking.

I could speculate that since the bank account stores the value of the exchange of gold, which doesn't take place in the same setting (?) and is both interest gaining and stored alongside both shariah and non shariah payments there could be some work throughs needed to be implemented? I'm not entirely sure on that kettle of fish. Someone said their little birdy reckons he was in Melbourne, awesome, hopefully things got sorted out and we get news soon. I still don't see any reason for anxieties and alarm yet.

I will not claim to know anything more than what google results have told me when I looked into all I could regarding investing involving Islamic business affairs.

I won't be quoted on it but would welcome any correction by anyone who knows more on the Islamic financial compliance than myself. It's still foreign to me but it's still basic enough in its requirements when you look so e of it up and read it and compare it to both Besra and QM's bread and butter and It might/maybe make some more sense to some and give reasonable cause to the delays.

cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $7.504K 75.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40568 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 38984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ 46101
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.