BEZ 9.09% 10.0¢ besra gold inc.

Bez's BAU project versus peers, page-25

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    GN is clearly disgruntled, bought in near on ATH last year and the pump and dump didn't work to plan. Now with good news & announcements and the SP holding, maybe the short positions haven't worked out either?

Every trick in the book to cause confusion as been attempted. But for many holders it's a matter of reading the Anns and seeing that BEZ is in a unique position and not like any other explorer come producer.

But as we know, Every day the clown car rolls up and out they pop. I'm not sure what the end goal is but clearly investment strategies are not working given it's so persistent and many so obsessively fixated.

The absurd claims on here such as "it's going to all fail because a Linked in isn't updated" or even Bankers' "A Tik Tokker influencer said this" etc is far beyond any credible belief.

No serious investor in any form would take advice from tik tok or twitter over a company announcement & traditional research - but a fool and his money is easily separated as they say!

Every non issue they present is answered by reading the announcements, and when asked to clarify it's ignored because there is no basis.

I can guarantee no phone calls have been made and no announcements read given the content of the posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $58.23K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.