AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

BF OP - Other threads please disregard

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Bulls Hiding in AVZ?

AVZ Minerals Ltd

AVZ:ASX
    Current Price: $0.105 (as at 30/08/2018)
    52 Week Range: $0.081-0.37
    Market Capitalisation: 207.7mill

Key Points:
    - Manono Recently established as the worlds largest Hard Rock Spodumene Deposit
    - Second highest grade globally
    - The initial Mineral Resource was estimated on 50% of the Roche Dure pegmatite

Upcoming:
    - Yet to drill extensions to the Roche Dure pegmatite to the North and Southern extensions
    - Yet to drill test the Mpete and Tempete pegmatites at Kitolo Sector just north of Roche Dure
    - Yet to drill Carrier de L'Est pegmatite at Manono Sector
    - Upgrades to Mineral resource estimate from new and existing drilling

Competitors/Peers:
    *Birimian Gold with 103.2MT Total Resource (MC of $71.23Mill)
    *Kidman Resources with 189MT Total Resource (MC of $474.2Mill)
    *Pilbara Minerals with 213.3MT Total Resource (MC of $1,456Mill)
    *Mineral Resources with 233.9MT Total Resource (MC of $3,097Mill)

AVZ has 259.9MT Total Resource, trumping all competitors' hard rock deposits in total size ('Total' consisting of measured, Indicated and inferred resources - all data according to AVZ) and has a market cap of $207.7mill.

Overview IMO: My opinion is that the stock 'seems' way undervalued, however isn't overly undervalued. They are still at a relatively early stage in the life of a world-class lithium find and the deposit is in DRC. Time to development and deposit location are just two reasons amongst a multitude of other risk factors within AVZ. Investors price in risk and the level of risk within AVZ is the reason it has continued to fall over the past 6 months or so. It is however one of the sweethearts of the ASX, so when it starts to move, IT MOVES. There is potential for big % gains at current prices close to ~$0.10 over the remainder of the year. Any significant upgrades to the already mammoth lithium deposit could really attract some attention over the next period for AVZ. Let's wait and see. I believe right now, could be the calm before the pump up begins for AVZ in mid September. But Is there a bull waiting to run in the chart? Please see my analysis below.

AVZ.30.08.18HC#2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.