BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

BFC Valuation, page-13

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I feel pretty safe about that. Just found out that the biggest shareholder in Beston(15%), Aulong Auniu Wang is actually a 100% owned and controlled medium for Dashang Group to do their business here in Australia. Used to buy up huge tracts of land for farms and other stuff. Here's a link: http://www.copyright link/real-esta...stralian-rural-land-expansion-20150821-gj4wnb

Excerpt from article:

Dashang's intention in Australia was to become the No.1 importer of Australian beef into China, and the first Chinese company to import live cattle from Australia under the recently signed live cattle export deal.
    "A key aim of Dashang Group's investments in Australian agriculture is to provide Chinese consumers with the highest-quality Australian beef," Mr Wang said.

"Dashang's investment in Glenrock represents an important move in securing the supply chain to underpin its Australian beef endeavours. In a country where food security is the number one topic for consumers, Dashang's securing of the supply chain aims to bring peace of mind for Chinese consumers."

With Dashang Group so closely involved, I'm feeling quite optimistic about SP>1.5 within 18 months to be honest. Probably much faster if good reports come in.

Dashang Group is using Beston to move dairy, seafood and beef, as well as live Australian cattle to distribute in China. This is all coming together to make a great deal of sense now. Northern Chinese people have a cultural cuisine much more focused on meat and alcohol, and over the past years the rest of China has also moved towards having a much greater percentage of meat in their diet. Now, they want healthy meat - and having Beston's OZIRIS technology and the food traceability thing, they can feel safe about what they buy.

From their expenditure on setup, we can tell that Dashang is deadly serious about their Australian food plan, and their majority shareholding in BFC is a huge confidence boost. Dashang is worth 36 Billion AUD Market Cap. I'm sure they didn't get there by making bad calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 75604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BFC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.