BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

I'm gonna be stubborn too pokerface, and throw these things into...

1. 218 Posts.
    I'm gonna be stubborn too pokerface, and throw these things into the bottom drawer -TNG and THR soothe the misery of this disaster somewhat, but any credibility of management in this "stable of companies" has been thrown out the window. The shadowy moves of the last 6-9 months will continue and will be revealed in time-they already have a plan and it will reveal itself. Its now obvious to us shareholders that BTV can't stand up on it's own with existing reserves so what are managements next moves? How can they expect any exercise of btvoc's in 7 months - thats 9mill down the drain? These guys are frantically flying a plane looking for more reserves , or are they just burning up the cash? Do they really think they can find a new JORC compliant reserve and complete BFS in the next 7 months before expiry of btvoc on June 29. Are these the right guys to be running this company? Look at SMO and what a new management team can do. These guys have been intertwined in this mess as Menzies gold and Consolidated gold since 2001. Any one who is on miningnews.net can access this info and see the same characters telling the same story over and over year after year.
    Anyway time for a beer , it's knock off time over here in WA.
    Now I'm really getting pi#%ed off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.