AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

BFS in September?, page-103

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi mbot
    I think you underestimate upside, if you invest your lunchmoney this time you might go from a cheeseburger to a premium Mighty Angus, upgrade included and a large sundae.
    I talk constantly with my industry mates in WA and around Aust. The mining industry is gearing for a mini boom starting next year. A lot of things are getting ready to come off the drawing boards and orders are out to eng firms for manufacture, already in Perth getting eng work done is getting hard to get good lead times.
    I have friends working on design for gold, copper, nickel, iron ore, lithium, mineral sands in WA and in QLD copper, zinc, bauxite and a lot of coal work.
    In WA we are already starting to run short on mining Engs and trades.
    One particular firm that I hope gets picked for EPC for Sconi I have noted in ads is seeking Acid leach/Hpal engs for design and scoping work.
    The industry doesn't get to this stage and stop, it knows that these commodities are required and the downturn we have had for the last 4-5 yrs has gone too long meaning output has not kept up with demand in many commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.