AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

What a shame. Beautifully put, precise, correct post and showing...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    What a shame. Beautifully put, precise, correct post and showing the DD in PC3's research, the aims and objectives of this management team only to be followed by a topical one liner down ramper with no references as to why.
    Strange how the AUZ forum attracts these morons.

Hi Pc3
    Great post. Totally agree. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Vintage.
    As Pc3's post was directed at your ignorance.
    The first draft of the BFS when released is and will be bankable. The BFS is and has been a working process under the suppervision of not only the AUZ engineers but also SKI and now the facilitators for the CAPEX. Take a look at some blue chip companies initial pathways. Some good exploration results ANN 2 weeks ago will optimize these documents further and without doubt more similar assay results will only put ease on the lending criteria for IRR and Payback.
    All looking good and expect the sp to improve and show a true MC value in line with an NPV of 0.8bn or better. IMHO.
    I'd suggest you speak to management to clarrify the above.

Hi Flippa.
    Have some Sconi pub discussions over the Qld longweekend that seems to be varified, in relation to the quarrie dams. Will send you an email once I return.

Quite content to sit back and let management to its thing and be part of a penny dreadful moving towards a midteir producer. Great story about to unfold.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.