SYR 2.38% 20.5¢ syrah resources limited

bfs is 3 months overdue, page-11

1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi Mike,
    I agree with Prime1 that we need to wait until the end of the quarter before calling the Company. I am quite sure we will have an announcement about the BFS by the end if the month. This will either be the BFS itself or it will be the reasons why it has not been released. I am leaning towards the latter. I don't know if you have been involved in a BFS before however these are very comprehensive detailed studies (ours was 26 large foolscap folders when eventually printed out) where small changes to process design (say because of end user requirements) can mean many weeks or even months of work to update all of the other aspects of the study. Given the recent announcements about the Chinalco product and also spherical graphite then there has been a huge amount going on behind the scenes. I suspect this is the reason for the original 1 month timeline from AGM being pushed out until the current quarter. As we know, management were flying round the world in Dec and Jan talking to end users so I would be very surprised if further design changes did not need to occur to both the graphite and the vanadium circuits.
    I have no concerns about govt involvement. My queries over the past few months have made me comfortable that any changes to the fiscal regime will not be show stoppers, after all Moz has huge potential gas investment as well as new coal projects currently under consideration. I can't see the govt shooting itself in the foot in this regard. Who knows, a deal for this project may already be set in stone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $212.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.8¢ $843.2K 4.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 332339 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 157107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.