NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bfs , jv delays and where i see this going., page-38

1. 1,309 Posts.
    I think that is a good point sprogman. No matter the outcome of the court decision, it is almost certain that NKP will retain these Tubatse farms anyway.

In my opinion the only thing that the so called "traditional owners" want is cash, so in my eyes the outcome is either they lose and we keep the farms, or they win and we pay them cash or issue them shares and still keep the farms. And also in my eyes "traditional land owners" are people that have lived on a particular piece of land for thousands and thousands of years not people that have occupied the land for 100 years.

On another note, has anyone got any information on the total resource target for the farms in Tubatse that are not under dispute? I mean we are all talking like if we lose the case, then Tubatse is gone, but realistically even if we did lose them I am sure that there is probably still around 40 or 50 years worth of Platinum mining in the remaining Tubatse farms. I know that most of our drilling has not been on these farms but thats not the point.

Personally I can finally see the BFS being released this week or next at the latest and then an Xstrata decision not long after. Yes I agree the court case does make a difference, but I belive it is going to be a case of Xstrata needing to tie the jv up before someone else jumps in and grabs it.

I am sure that between NKP and Xstrata they can come up with some sort of deal that ties up Garatau and then has some strings attatched for Tubatse should the case be successful. Either way in my eyes Xstrata would know right now if they are going to take up the jv or not, and I think they will be forced to do so sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.