M4M 2.86% 3.4¢ macro metals limited

Good Afternoon everyoneI have been watching kogi for some years...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good Afternoon everyone

I have been watching kogi for some years now. I was very interested in the stock when Burston was the supreme leader.

However I think since the board changes and change in direction of what the company wanted to do and please correct me if I’m incorrect.

Did we not want to develop a magnetite project with a resource up to 5 to 7 billion and not be a scrap steel producer. ?

Further I have read the posts and the long term holders need to be applauded in their belief that Kogi will get off the ground and I am with them when the share price has languished for some years.

I am thinking with a open mind. Why would a cornerstone investor give us cash now when this could have been done some years ago. Surely there has to be a investor that shares the same beliefs of the board.

I also think the magnetite in the ground has to be worth far more than the current market cap of the company and hence its way undervalued. So it confuses me that with the iron ore price at record highs but the company share price at record lows.

The project sits in Africa and this is part reason why the share price is where it is. Sovereign risk. If it were in Australia I doubt the share price would be where it is.

Why hasn’t the company proven the resource up further too create more value ?

I do also note the words the next BHP of Africa. This could be correct. However why o why has this not got off the ground. Is it because we need a Nigerian official as a shareholder. Just wondering.

Im not a holder but like many of you that are can see the compelling argument of substantial value in it but am getting pissed by the lack of comms from company and probably a corner stone investor involved.

What about the Chinese purchasing some % interest.

On a positive note as well the board does see some value in it as the licenses cost a small fortune each year. So someone must think this will get off the ground soon.

just some thoughts

top of the day too everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $122.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $85.61K 2.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1597567 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 129415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.