PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hey Guys, from the limited knowledge that I have on Bankable...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Hey Guys, from the limited knowledge that I have on Bankable Feasability Study (BFS) I am lead to believe that it basically provides the basis for potential development, taking into account, local conditions, project concepts and plans, capital and operating costs etc... so you can see why the already collected Data they have is so vital for the speed and costs involved, in getting to this stage.

This latest Quartely is Imo the strongest one to date as far as Lance and Karoo's advancement goes.

Untill I actually sat down and had a really good read of the report, rather than just a quick scan, I realise that there's more in this than first thought.

Along with the intentions of advancing to the BFS on Ross and Barber at Lance.

I also see that Karoo is starting to show sign's of being a huge deposit, especially being so close to Areva's Ryst Kuil Mine. Here's a little of what they say,

'New areas of uranium and molybdenum mineralisation identified by Peninsula in potentially stacked sandstone units(effectively increasing the prospective strike lenght) have increased the resource potential. The historic Ryst Kuil mine owned by Areva NC has a previously published target of 64m lbs(Uramin 2007) and is in close proximity to Peninsula's projects.'

An now with those very encouraging rock chip samples, up to 33,100ppm, and words from the report ('and rock chip sampling indicates potential to extend mineralisation beyond the historic drill limits and define multiple ore bodies')suggesting that Karoo may well suprise.

Also said, which supports my comments on the Moly,

'the presence of substantial molybdenum mineralisation is seen by Peninsula as a major competitive advantage in reducing the cash costs of U recovery at the Karoo operations.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.