PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Going to run some numbers tomorrow on PEK’s BFS update.Chatter...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Going to run some numbers tomorrow on PEK’s BFS update.

Chatter has been pretty light on here so I’m guessing we are waiting on the final negotiations with government,

said this a few times but the market is not considering the rise in NDPR and the work Pek have done up until this point.

atm we are looking at a company valued at $158 million. Positive free cash flow per annum should be in the ball park of $175 million…..in full production with current commodity price levels.

with Pek already publicly stating that costs calculated in the BFS has changed very little in today’s terms, they haven’t walked away from the lowest REE in the world title IMO.

it’s a no brainer as for economics. Much higher prices, low costs. supply - demand.

also comparisons will start the form in market I think PEK’s planned is 2,800 tpa, LYC is around 5,600 tpa…on a $6.4 Billion MC….I know they are many years ahead but gives a idea of what we are looking at.

been checking out the profiles of the new appointments, we got some great mix of talents. That head of development Lello Galassi looks the goods and passionate about mines leading into production. We got some great finance talent in management their too,

just on a personal note…hope you all ok, been in lockdown for here for 13 weeks I think. As I’m classed as essential been heading to work each day hoping to not get virus, which has so far worked. but we live to get out of this shortly.

take care

Last edited by rusty182: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.