AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

I do remember there was a timeline posted, but I really am not...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I do remember there was a timeline posted, but I really am not sure in which announcement it was in. However, a poster called in to the office a couple of times and supposedly was told early October, and then the other day it was written by someone that he/she was told directly that everything is on schedule, so there you go. Looks like no more than 3 weeks for a BFS according to the company and I see no reason for them to say otherwise this close to the release date, unless something goes terribly wrong of course. I was under the impression from an announcement last year that it was mid 2021, but what's a few months after so much time.

I'll tell you where this could all become very unstuck though. This market is looking SCARY at the moment. I'm no guru, but dang!!! After I don't even know how many years of waiting for this BFS to be released, if it comes out in a tumbling market then just wow. I guess that is the risk of continually prolonging it when you're in the best bull market of all time. Maybe that explains why they were willing to destroy the share price and dilute the heck out of the company at a 40% discount!! Who knows, that 2.5c may turn out to be a brilliant decision by management. If indeed the share price falls under 2c then I'll be the first one to come back and give credit where credit is due (AVL management). They obviously have more information in front of them than us mere sheep!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.