AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Wow this is unfolding quicker than I thought. My goodness,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Wow this is unfolding quicker than I thought. My goodness, something had better change in the markets over the coming weeks or that BFS is going to be like water off a ducks back. Possibly even negative!! I got some intense calls from the US over the weekend.

I'll probably never know, but selfishly I hope AVL went out and lured 1800 into this deal with hopes and dreams and pats on the back. All they would have seen was the 4c value on paper and probably knew they could pass it on at 2.5c in 10 minutes to (IMO anyway) a bunch of greedy wood ducks who couldn't even tell you what vanadium is used for. Soon you may have a bunch of IRATE investors who they'll be answering to, and there silly old me was thinking the dummies were the ones that sold the company off so cheap when in fact AVL management were the ones pulling the moves!! INGENIOUS, and it couldn't have happened to a better lot who got sucked in. Let me tell you, if that's the way this works out I'll be back on here and will have to find a video of a standing ovation with popcorn flying everywhere!!

Better yet, imagine if the BFS doesn't come out as scheduled and then you can wash the lot of that dilution down the drain!! In all honesty this company is just far more fun to follow from the sidelines!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.