AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ya never know Tony. Let's just see how much equity a lender...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Ya never know Tony. Let's just see how much equity a lender demands for loaning that amount of money. They'll be in a pretty good bargaining position wouldn't you reckon, especially if this market goes pear shaped?? How many companies have 4,500,000,000 shares on the register??

If it were me I'd wait a while, pick up AVL cheap and then go hard after TMT once I've starved them out. I will send TMT's CEO a hand written Christmas card with an apology for doubting him if he manages to raise $400 million, and if he can't, it's not worth much more than a parking lot to the new owner of AVL. You'd next decide who you want running the ship, build just one plant and have 15,000 MTV's for the next 50 years to start with. Chip up if demand moves much, which it may not! I have a feeling I might not be the only one who's throwing this idea around either. A few big batteries being built, and many involved seem to like the weather in the Caribbean. wink.png

As far as me on the sidelines, the fact that the value of my AVL holding isn't going up or down by 5 digits daily (because of decisions like the one we just saw) to me means I'm well and truly on the sidelines, and very comfy here. I wish nothing but good things for the long term share holders. All I have done, is unlike before when I didn't post a thing, is call it exactly like I see it, and thus far anyway I haven't been too far off no???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.