AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Nah, I was talking about TMT. The JORC's might be similar, but...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Nah, I was talking about TMT. The JORC's might be similar, but do yourself a favor and find out how much of the vanadium seam sits where on each property. I think that will give you a better understanding of how much vanadium is under the ground on each side of the fence. Put it this way, if I had to put a bet down on one of the two, it would certainly be on this one. Roughie's do win quite a bit though and if that man gets his finance before AVL, then he deserves every BIT of praise he gets, especially with who he has to deal with on the register!! I know people laughing him out the room right now, but lets wait and see.

Having said that, if you haven't bothered to drill all this supposed vanadium under the seam and add it to your JORC, then maybe they are right when they say keep your mouth shut on fairytales and do the work. Ah, who cares anyway, but I just have a sneaking suspicion that everyone in the market know these two companies are looking for money, in a pretty topped up sector, so building 2 plants next to each other producing @30% of the worlds vanadium requirements seems a bit ludicrous.

OK good luck all. Heading up north so you'll get some peace and quiet (unless I can figure out how to log in on my phone cool.png)........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.