NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Downrampers holding a competing stock can often jump the gun......

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Downrampers holding a competing stock can often jump the gun... It's not Leigh Creek's fault that Incitec Pivot can't compete on price.

- Flinders Ranges Heritage Listing meaning the project will fall over (don't think so).
    - Trucking from Leigh Creek to Adelaide too expensive, meaning the project economics don't stack up (unbeknown to him there was a rail line onsite).
    - The PFS numbers all wrong, he seemed to know better. Leigh Creek, Thyssenkrupp and the ASX must have been hoodwinking investorsrolleyes.png (didn't know the difference between a BFS and PFS)
    - The Range Gas Project enabling the Gibson Island plant to remain open..

I suggest we wait and see what's in the BFS, it should be released in a few weeks. Idle might be right, but he might also be jumping the gun, again. rolleyes.pngI've had him on block for the past few weeks to be honest!

@CheyneD - the timing of the SPP is very interesting; and also the reasonably small amount of money. Pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a free kick to shareholders with this. I'm expecting some positive news over the next fortnight, in my opinion. See how we go..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.