NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

BFS, page-18

1. 2,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Pie , I am very glad you've placed all your untruths and flaming in one place. It makes it easier to refute.

- Flinders Ranges Heritage Listing meaning the project will fall over (don't think so)
    I have never mentioned the Flinders Ranges Heritage Listing.

.- Trucking from Leigh Creek to Adelaide too expensive, meaning the project economics don't stack up (unbeknown to him there was a rail line onsite).
    In my very first contribution on LCK, Post :#50226947 I said "It's a 500km round trip to Pt Augusta and the Leigh Creek railway is pretty stuffed".
    But of course, you say "unbeknown to him, there was a rail line onsite".
    One year on since that post, no maintenance so more blockages in the drains and cesses, more deterioration in the formation, more heat [and cold] buckling and rail fracturing, termites. It's just inevitable. And the best place to preserve river red gum timber is underwater, not in the South Australian desert .
    I'm pretty confident that I would be the only person here to have actually been on the Leigh Creek Railway. But there sure are a lot of armchair experts who know it all.

- The PFS numbers all wrong, he seemed to know better. Leigh Creek, Thyssenkrupp and the ASX must have been hoodwinking investors (didn't know the difference between a BFS and PFS)
    The PFS numbers clearly include annual repayments of Principal but not Interest. Not part of ThyssenKrupp's remit to account for that, and I've never mentioned ThyssenKrupp.
    For a single project manufacturing company, it is easy to calculate interest payments per annum and covert that to $/tonne of factory output. Which gives a better, more inclusive cost, added to "$109 per tonne" to compare with other producers landing product into Adelaide, from, say, Qatar.

- The Range Gas Project enabling the Gibson Island plant to remain open.
    Not discussing other stocks.
    Well, my backpack is emptier now. Thank you.
    Bring on the BFS, or is it the PFS again. I forget.

Last edited by Idle Wanderer: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.