AGY 5.26% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

BG LCE vs IG LCE and SP, page-2

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hi Adom.

Given the last few annmnts and the fact that we await the PEA one begins to realise why the sp is at current.

AGY seem to be adamant they WILL produce BG, at least that’s the heavy implication from the last 2 plant annmnts. As others have said it’s pretty much a waiting game to see what the plant can now do given they have the gas flowing.

If one has a look at the latest presentation processing flow diagram, the heating process is very early in processing and appears to initiate reactions that r important to the removal of deleterious elements/compounds as per the annmnts.

When one realises that they achieved IG without the CONSISTENT heat application needed for COMPLETION of this process then it “warms my heart”, for want of a better phrase, that with this engineered gas supply (rather than some bottled gas !!!) that these reactions should be completed to PA’s requirements for BG.

I would think the better the purity factor in the early stages of processing the closer one gets to BG purity in the end of the process.

That’s as far as my basic chemistry allows me to understand why the heating process is so important to them achieving BG.

What is clear tho is that these 2 processing plant annmnts wreak with confidence that they can and will produce BG Li, and it would indeed be a shock, to me anyway, on the basis of the statements made in these annmnts if they didn’t get to BG.

This is all notwithstanding the fact of just how hard it is to make any new process work the way one needs it to.

But as they have shown based on THEIR results, they have achieved IG without a major early step in their process even working properly which at least clearly shows to my mind that the process seems to be pretty sound in getting to a decent LCE.

So that’s my current reasoning as to why I’m not giving up on BG just yet. It will be interesting to see if they give any figures for IG as well as BG in the PEA. This may also reflect just how confident they r in getting to BG. But then we’ll probably know by then as to whether they can get to BG anyway with PA’s patented process as one would think a processing plant result is closer than the PEA

I leave the potential numbers to those better accustomed NPV, profit margins, etc etc.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.