CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

If BG pull ot of agreement I think it likely that the SP would...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    If BG pull ot of agreement I think it likely that the SP would suffer in the short term if we have no drilling this year ,but after the dust has settled and with a robust drilling schedule announcement it would simply be a short term gliche. It is now over 3 months since confirmed drilling proramme and dates were promised and I am delighted with the way the SP has held up. However I believe that we need some sort of positive announcement regarding drilling dates soon. If indeed BG are disinterested in drilling immediately and assuming that all other parties are willing then lets go for it. If indeed we are unable to obtain rigs then let us know rather than postponing announcements time after time. I understand that the various agreements have to be honoured but surely we can drill something soon as all holders of more than 12 months have already been through a frustrating time in the last drilling programme. I support JH and admire him tremendously but I feel action now is important to keep up the SP momentum or shareholders will be putting their money into other energy stocks.
    Now I feel better after getting that off my chest!
    ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $11.47K 217.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 14941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.