CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

In light of todays sentiment regarding the BG posturing and the...

1. 1,588 Posts.
    In light of todays sentiment regarding the BG posturing and the possibility of new suitor/s I thought i'd post something I posted in early March this year.

Could it also be time to say to big brother we have had enough of continual stalling tactics we have the money and the resources.......get lost buddy !

If you dont like it we will find someone else who is easier to get along with ! Or alternately ...'if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen'.

From my perspective they have been a fly in the ointment from day one...........a bad marriage that deserves a divorce.

Not that I am an advocate of such things but if they cant be part of a co-operative symbiotic relationship then move on to a partner that wants to be part of the action which will ultimately be ...'down & dirty'!

My sentiment has not changed and BG needs to pay up and give assurances they wont be a pain in the you know where any more or else we find someone with very deep pockets who will come to the bargaining table willingly with an open cheque book...some one who wants to be in a co-operative alliance !
    Lets hope it is true, someone other than the PITA BG has more than a passing interest in our huge reserves, I strongly believe this present impass when resolved will alone put the price in the 0.5c increment bracket.

Time for JH and his legal eagle he employed last year to get down and dirty and tell the stalling B's to take a hike we have a better offer with someone we want to be in bed with.

After all if this has to drag on to eternity give the suffering shareholders some sort of update that suffices for a legimate reason for the drawn out delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.