BGA 9.39% $4.66 bega cheese limited

Below are current short sales statistics. As said I hope this...

1. 18,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Below are current short sales statistics.
    As said I hope this research might be useful for anyone else starting from a position of ignorance.

I would still appreciate  feedback from long term holders but for now I might keep Bega on the watch list ....
    The resolution of the court case is mportant to the price, short term at least and the integration of Koroit processing plant will be interesting too....
    KOROIT:
    This (more local) press report on that acquisition seem to indicate Management is fairly confident about supplies, already has the runs 0n the board with integrating Tatura when Bega first floated and is actually more focussed on the “nutritional capacity” of the plant .
    Cheers

Bega chief executive Paul van Heerwaarden said there would be strong competition between dairy companies in the next two years as his company sought to secure its own supply base beyond June 30, 2020.
    Mr van Heerwaarden said Bega had its own milk supply to be directed into the Koroit plant, built up over 10 years.
    “We have been increasing our presence in the Western District, so we will have additional milk (beyond the 300 million litres guaranteed by Saputo) to direct into the Koroit factory,” he said.
    He said Bega was actively seeking new farmers to supply the company as part of its normal recruiting program.
    Mr van Heerwaarden said Bega was not assuming it had to build milk supply to the Koroit factory to historical levels of 800 million litres.
    “We will continue to look at the overall product mix at Koroit, not dissimilar to what we did when we took over Tatura (Milk Products) in 2001,” he said.

“There is a strong nutritional capacity at Koroit which provides that sort of flexibility.”

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/a...t/news-story/27409e05ec96cdc36927a10aa1766912

RECENT SHORT SALES:

CBC7D6DC-B7EA-4D2D-896B-F79D8DE90994.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.66
Change
0.400(9.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.25 $4.68 $4.18 $7.821M 1.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22000 $4.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.66 1378 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.