BGA 1.17% $4.23 bega cheese limited

News Ltd's online site is extremely popular. IIRC it has c.92...

1. 10,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    News Ltd's online site is extremely popular. IIRC it has c.92 million 'hits' a year, so a few million Australians must look at it month in, month out.

I'm not a fan of 'dairy free' but if there's a market, BGA is clever if it can cater to such a niche.

There's nothing I could quickly see that BGA had to pay News Ltd for this article, so if ture, hats off to BGA's marketing team given Dare iced coffee is the market leader in Australia, probably to the annoyance of European-owned Coca Cola or USA-owned PepsiCo:

Huge change to beloved coffee brand lands in Australia

One of the biggest iced coffee brands in Australia now comes with a twist on two of its favourite products that customers have been begging for since 2018.

One of the biggest iced coffee brands in Australia now comes with a twist on two of its favourite products.

Dare Iced Coffee is introducing two dairy-free products — Double Espresso and Mocha — to it’s existing collection.

Customers of the brand have been begging for dairy-free options as far back as 2018.

Dare Iced Coffee has introduced two dairy-free drinks. Picture: Supplied
    Dare Iced Coffee has introduced two dairy-free drinks. Picture: Supplied

Another added: “I can’t tell you how much I crave a Dare. But because I am now allergic to dairy, I cannot have it anymore and it makes me very sick. When are you guys going to bring out a dairy free range? Honestly the people need this.”

Another said: “I know you’ve probably been asked a million times but will you guys be making a non-dairy Dare?”

People have been asking for dairy-free since 2018. Picture: Ashcrofts IGA Orang

Dare Dairy Free will be available at independent supermarkets and convenience stores from April 15. Coles supermarkets around the country will begin stocking it from April 29 and Woolworths from June 22.

Adelle Cosgrove, the marketing manager for iced coffee at the Bega Group, said: “We’re thrilled to introduce Dare Dairy Free, a great-tasting option for those seeking a dairy free fix without sacrificing the enjoyment of a classic Dare Iced Coffee experience.”

“This launch is not a farewell to dairy, but rather a hello to great options in Dare’s legendary line-up. We welcome all Aussies who are seeking a dairy-free iced coffee to pick up Dare Dairy Free next time they’re on the go.”

Last edited by Hopeful9: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.23
Change
-0.050(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.289B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.27 $4.32 $4.22 $1.248M 293.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2524 $4.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.23 8483 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.23
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.28 $4.32 $4.22 90830
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
BGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.