BGD 1.85% 26.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

As I trade in international stocks, I have this to say, it's a...

1. 178 Posts.
    As I trade in international stocks, I have this to say, it's a fact where I reside, which is not my country of origin, I am not allowed to purchase nor hold shares of stocks of my country of origin.
    I did purchase shares from my country, and when the bank/stock holding firm found this out, I was forced to sell or transfer those shares to an account in my own country. When I started trading on an international platform, I was then made very aware not to purchase shares from my country of origin.
    Also, I tried to purchase Options on the ASX for BGD a while back, and was told I had to be Australian, or have an Aussie sign for me at the consulate here, to be able to purchase options on the ASX, a little too much trouble in my opinion.

Some one made a point about the Options held by directors had decreased before, and that might be entirely attributable to their passport status. But then again I don't know if those Germans have since sworn allegiance to your Queen. So in effect, there might be too much regulations on them holding on any exchange.

Perhaps these guys get paid by the work they do, and not in selling shares. Which I personally far more appreciate considering past experiences I have seen with stocks selling in this price range.

That's my experience trading stocks of origin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $57.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $46.79K 176.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17692 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 13846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.