BGD 3.57% 27.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

bgd management is a worry

1. 25 Posts.
    I don't know what others think about this company but there has been so many broken promises.

The first indication in January 2007 is that finance is expected to be done in March to April 2007. Now its December.

Peter Wallner (Managing Director) is constantly assuring that everything is ok. Lets just say that the only thing BGD and especially their management has achieved in their 15 year ASX career is failure after failure... really quite pathetic

Before Peter Wallner gets BGD resolved ... he jumps on the idea of solar power. Trying to do another float Envitec Energy.

Seriously Peter get your act together for BGD before you try to do something else. Quite frankly the BGD board don't seem to have any idea of what is going on or is trying their best to hide the real situation- that the finance is still uncertain and is more like 6 months away

I think Mr Falaknaz stepped on the board because existing management is so pathetic up to date. I have looked at Mr Falaknaz's resume and he specializes is property. I don't know whether this is a significant update.

For all shareholders of BGD I really hope that you will be rewarded for your patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $59.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $102.2K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124999 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 23999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.