BGE 0.00% 2.3¢ bridge saas limited

BGE - Company Summary, page-7

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Wouldn't have thought so

$3.4M cash in the bank @ the end of December and no announcements regarding an acquisition or spending since then

Minimal cash burn according to the recent quarterly at the moment as well

A lot of negative media surrounding the NDIS program in recent weeks due to criminals and other undesirables having easy access to it once released from jail

Bill Shorten told 9News he would be asking an expert panel of former top police officers to review the safety of NDIS workers tasked with providing support services to serious criminal offenders."I want their advice before we admit people with serious criminal history anywhere near our NDIS," he said."The NDIS is for people with profound and severe impairment who need assistance with the core function of living.

"We are not currently able to look at a person's criminal history."That's got to change. I want to know who's asking to be on the scheme, (and) if the workforce, who we send to care for them are safe.

This may be something BGE can leverage off of with their current product offering in the near future to weed out suspected scammers and criminals taking up the NDIS support

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1300000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 145468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.