ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Im not trying to play a game of who is right or wrong, I just...

1. 551 Posts.
    Im not trying to play a game of who is right or wrong, I just laugh at how anything negative is said against this stock, everyone jumps on your back. I mentioned a few weeks back that the news would not be out until Mid May and that the stock could go sub 20 cents. Everyone was all over me and saying that it was play ridiculous. However, I have been in this game a long time and have seen this time and time again. Like the other guy who commented yesterday, I got out too because of how it has been trading. I still believe if the results are good, it will only swing into the low 30's anyway, which will not be a huge win for anyone. It has been allowed to drop to dangerous lows, which could take months to get back to most people's purchase value. I have never seen these sort of heavy drops before results swing the percentages you are all looking for. But good luck to all and if results are good, I may purchase back in because as I said, it will take months to get back to the highs everyone wants to see, so you will have time to buy in after results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.