ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

bgf equities says byr is a hold for results , page-28

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Whatever you guys want to say - the market says Pual has been at the right end of his decision. And yes - I have knocked his weakness too. If you are bagging him personally, then you love your stocks too much.

I had a sell on this thing at 36c when the stench of delays came ages ago. Delays always bring more sellers than buyers. But I did more research as to why I bought in the first place. Then had some chat with Zachary here on HC to flush out all the facts (thanks for assisting) and pulled my sell order, in the expectation that results wouldn't be too far away. Sure enough a day or two later 36c was hit and I could have booked a small profit and been outta here.

Grade of the extensions are the huge uncertainty at Balatindi and the delay plays on that big time. Not to mention the previous antics of Mr Orange Peel. We all need this to be good enough for PRU to take it, and most of us are sure that it will - but it is not a dead set - and given the extent of delays, the risk created by being left to hang in this market, and the subsequent share price action, I was wrong to pull that order at 36c and Pual and others are more than justified to sell.

However given all the facts - I still reckon the odds are in our favour and it will come up good enough for PRU and everybody will be happy. Just another couple of eons to wait and get psyched out in the market turmoil in the meantime.

I concur with the BGF genius - BYR is a hold for results. IMO the potential for upside is greater than the downside - but the uncertainty and general market weakness during the wait is definitely lessening our chances of doubling up.

As an aside I was expecting good results on KDR this morning. Fortunately price held up during the delay for those assays but unfortunately ordinary results came. I took a small hit. It's now down 22%. Most of us are down more than that on BYR without even seeing the results. It's been a rough year so far.

By holding to the end I'm gambling that the BYR story will be the opposite of KDR. But given share price action during the delay - it's hard to ostracise anyone not willing to take that gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.