ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

bgf equities says byr is a hold for results , page-42

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Rob

My thoughts are that we have been played for a few months now and they have done their job, this combined with a difficult current market, the delay in results and some shareholders bailing for personal reasons and we are below 25c, its been perfect for whoever has been stepping on BYRs head, remember the machine gun selling bot.

Currently im sitting on a fairly big paper loss(34c average) but im sticking to my research and will ride it out to the end, we have all gone over the positives for BYR and there is many, the only negative im seeing is the delay and as some have said this delay isnt going to change whats in the ground.

I always think back to when Ron G threw in his money at 34.5c and believe that he had very good reason to add to his holdings.

With BYR at 23c im sure PRU is thinking really hard about swinging the axe at us, we are dirt cheap and they arnt likely to see such low prices again, PRU are trading 12X our price making it a very easy job to take us out with a scrip offer.

Good luck guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.